The Annual CSA Gluten-Free Recipe Contest
The Celiac Support Association is introducing a gluten-free recipe contest. Send CSA your favorite and most original recipe for the competition. CSA will select a winner who will win free membership to CSA for one year and three books from the CSA cookbook collection. Recipes can be mailed to CSA at 413 Ash Street, Seward, Nebraska 68434 or email the recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be post marked by December 1st of each year. All recipes postmarked after that date will not be considered. We encourage you to spread the word to your fellow CSA members and we will see who has the most innovative and delicious recipe! Please refer to the following criteria when selecting which recipe to enter:
- Send us up to three delicious, creative, gluten-free recipes.The recipes can include breads, salads, soups, entrées or desserts. Recipes must be your original creation: not from restaurants, cookbooks, or previously published.
- All recipes must include a title, a list of ingredients with exact measurements and complete instructions with all cooking/baking times and temperatures.
- Recipes must be typed or printed.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Awards will be based on number of entries.
- Recipes will be judged on taste, appearance, originality, creativity, ease, healthfulness and cooking time.
- Photo is optional.
Official Judges for the CSA Recipe Competition:
- Clark Kolterman – CSA Treasurer and a man who knows his food!
- Mary Schluckebier – CSA Executive Director and Home Economist.
- Melissa Belser - CSA Life Line recipe expert
Mail recipes to:
CSA Student Essay Contest
413 Ash Street
Seward, NE 68434
Email Recipes to: