The Rewards of a Celiac Support Association Membership
Join today with your tax deductible donation and you will become a part of the largest member-based non-profit celiac organization in the United States.
- New Member Packet which includes the Celiac Support Association Restaurant Card, a complimentary copy of Lifeline, and the informational pamphlets CSA: A Success Story, Living a Full Life and Diet Management. Sample of Lifeline.
- As a member you will receive our quarterly newsletter, Lifeline. This newsletter contains gluten-free recipes, medical articles, contact information for gluten-free food manufactures, human interest stories, ads, manufacturer coupons and a variety of other items of interest to those with Celiac Disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Provide your email to us and you will also get the latest news and discounts from the Celiac Support Association and its corporate sponsors. Member print contributions welcomed, deadlines: March 15; June 1, September 1, November 1.
- Get information on local chapters in your area to continue supporting your changing needs. Join them and become part of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"
- Utilize our expertise and email or call our office staff with questions about celiac disease. We are here to help you love living gluten-free!
- As a member of the Celiac Support Association you receive a significant registration discount for the Annual CSA Conference. A weekend full of delicious gluten-free food and education!
- Look in Lifeline and Celiac Support Association emails for money saving coupons and discounts for gluten-free products and services!
The dues for membership are kept as low as possible. The national CSA membership dues offset heavy insurance costs for all of our 100+ chapters, large network of children's support groups, kids celiac camps, & CSA food pantries. Another benefit of membership is the quarterly very detailed Lifeline magazine and extra insurance coverage at events. Our dues structure for family membership is as follows:
|$30||1 year E-Membership|
|$35||1 year Membership (with print Lifeline)|
|$60||2 year Membership with print Lifeline)|
|$85||3 year Membership (with print Lifeline)|
|$125||5 year Membership (with print Lifeline)|
For each of the $35 and above categories, $5 per year may be deducted to receive Lifeline electronically rather than print versions.
Two new special categories have also been added:
Senior Citizen (age 65 or older) - $25 per year
Student (21 or younger) - $15 with an electronic version of Lifeline.
Changing long established habits - for the rest of your life - can seem like a daunting task. CSA can help! A CSA membership provides information, encouragement, and support.
Working with a knowledgable dietitian or nutrition professional will also aid in learning to shop, cook and eat gluten-free. It is important to remember that there is no such thing as a "typical celiac." Not only do the symptoms vary widely, so do the related medical conditions. Diet and treatment needs are unique to each individual. All celiacs have an autoimmune reaction to the storage proteins in wheat, barley and rye (crosses and derivatives). A CSA membership is a great way to get the support you in making these crucial life decisions.
- NEW! Express Online Membership Sign Up (1 step)
- Donations over $30 will get automatic e-membership
- Donations over $35 will be automatically subscribed to the regular membership (wtih print version of Lifeline)
- Order CSA Membership online through the CSA Store
- Download the Membership Order Form
- Call toll-free 877-CSA-4-CSA
Your tax-deductible membership fee and any additional donations allow CSA to support:
- Awarding research grant money for celiac disease through CSA Peer Review Research Grant Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Educational Materials
- Informational Pamphlets for Physician, Dietitian and Patients
- CSA Celiac Awareness Program (CSA-CAP)
- Staff at the Celiac Support Association personally respond to hundreds of questions via email and phone each week about living gluten-free. They also maintain the CSA website, www.csaceliacs.org, which averages 3.1 million hits per month.
Already a Member of the Celiac Support Association?
- Visit How You Can Help to share your time, talent and treasure about loving living gluten-free!