Download CSA's Free 45 page 2015
Gluten-Free Spring Recipe, Gluten-Free Candy, Shopping Tips,
& Grocery List E-Book (email required) - includes Gluten-Free Entertaining Ideas
The Celiac Support Association (CSA) proudly announces our grant award for Phase I of the Platform for Engaging Everyone Responsibly (PEER).
- See the Genetic Alliance press release for more information and a list of Phase I awardees.
- PEER hopes to advance an understanding of health and disease, and to accelerate the development of cohorts for clinical trials.
- The fifteen selected awardees will work with the Genetic Alliance to develop and refine the ‘white label’ PEER while engaging their communities.
Gastroenterology Regulatory Endpoints and the Advancement of Therapeutics
Workshop in Silver Spring, MD Devoted to Celiac Disease non-dietary Therapeutics
Learn more about the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Gastroenterology Regulatory Endpoints and the Advancement of Therapeutics
- FDA Workshop on Celiac Disease
What is Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a COMMON, genetically linked autoimmune disease. An environmental STRESS can activate celiac disease. In people with celiac disease, gluten exposure evokes an immune mediated response throughout the body generally with measurable damage to the intestinal lining. Some of the most common symptoms are joint pain, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue and irritability.
Link to symptoms . . .
Enjoy and share this public service announcement...
• Gluten-Free Labeling Webinar - USA Labeling Today
• "FDA Voluntary "Gluten-Free" for Food Labeling" August 5, 2014
• The FDA Health Hazard Assessment for Gluten Exposure in Individuals with Celiac Disease: Determination of Tolerable Daily Intake Levels and Levels of Concern for Gluten
• FDA Small Entity Compliance Guide to Gluten-free Labeling
The Celiac Support Association® is the major non-profit supporting those with celiac disease and related disorders. Through our chapters, resource units, and members, we provide research-based perspectives for optimal health.
Our support groups foster a significant improvement in a member's quality of life as validated by independent research.
Did You Know?
• 1 in 141 is the estimated prevalence of Celiac Disease in the US.
• These companies will donate to CSA while you shop.