Learn about the set of expert videos for adults and children available this summer for non-profit celiac and gluten disorder related support groups, clinics, and hospitals. Featured speakers in videos include Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN, Anthony Colatrella, MD, Rosio Hernandez, MS, RD, CNSC, EA Stewart, RD, & Anna Quini, PA.
Email, call or text us (see below) to learn more.
What is Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a COMMON, genetically linked disease. An environmental STRESS can activate celiac disease. In people with celiac disease, gluten exposure evokes an immune mediated response throughout the body and measurable damage to the intestinal lining. Some of the most common symptoms are joint pain, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue and irritability.
Link to symptoms . . .
Enjoy and share this public service announcement...
• Gluten-Free Labeling Webinar - USA Labeling Today
• "FDA Voluntary "Gluten-Free" for Food Labeling" August 5, 2014
• The FDA Health Hazard Assessment for Gluten Exposure in Individuals with Celiac Disease: Determination of Tolerable Daily Intake Levels and Levels of Concern for Gluten
• FDA Small Entity Compliance Guide to Gluten-free Labeling
The Celiac Support Association® is the major non-profit supporting those with celiac disease and related discorders. Through our chapters, resource units, and members, we provide research-based perspectives for optimal health.
Our support groups foster a significant improvement in a member's quality of life as validated by independent research.
Did You Know?
• 1 in 141 is the estimated prevalence of Celiac Disease in the US.
• These companies will donate to CSA while you shop.