The Rewards of a CSA Membership
Join today and you will become a part of the largest member-based non-profit celiac organization in the United States.
- New Member Packet which includes the CSA Restaurant Card, a complimentary copy of Lifeline, and the informational pamphlets CSA: A Success Story, Living a Full Life and Diet Management.
- As a member you will receive our quarterly newsletter, Lifeline. This newsletter contains gluten-free recipes, medical articles, contact information for gluten-free food manufactures, human interest stories, ads, manufacturer coupons and a variety of other items of interest to those with Celiac Disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Provide your email to us and you will also get the latest news and discounts from CSA and its corporate sponsors.
- Get information on local chapters in your area to continue supporting your changing needs. Join them and become part of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"
- Utilize our expertise and email or call our office staff with questions. We are here to help you love living gluten-free!
- As a member of CSA you receive a registration discount for the Annual CSA Conference.
- Look in Lifeline and CSA emails for money saving coupons and discounts for gluten-free products and services!
The dues for membership are kept as low as possible. Beginning In 2012 the dues structure for family membership is as follows:
|$35||1 year Membership|
|$60||2 year Membership|
|$85||3 year Membership|
|$125||5 year Membership|
For each of these categories, $5 per year may be deducted to receive Lifeline electronically rather than print versions.
Two new special categories have also been added:
Senior Citizen (age 65 or older) - $25 per year
Student (21 or younger) - $15 with an electronic version of Lifeline.
Your tax-deductible membership fee and any additional donations allow CSA to support:
- Awarding research grant money through CSA Peer Review Research Grant Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Educational Materials
- Informational Pamphlets for Physician, Dietitian and Patients
- CSA Celiac Awareness Program (CSA-CAP)
- Staff at CSA personally respond to hundreds of questions via email and phone each week as well as maintain the CSA website, which averages 3.1 million hits per month.
Already a Member?
- Visit How You Can Help to share your time, talent and treasure!