The Rewards of a CSA Membership
Join today and you will become a part of the largest member-based non-profit celiac organization in the United States.
- New Member Packet which includes the CSA Restaurant Card, a complimentary copy of Lifeline, and the informational pamphlets CSA: A Success Story, Living a Full Life and Diet Management.
- As a member you will receive our quarterly newsletter, Lifeline. This newsletter contains gluten-free recipes, medical articles, contact information for gluten-free food manufactures, human interest stories, ads, manufacturer coupons and a variety of other items of interest to those with Celiac Disease & Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Provide your email to us and you will also get the latest news and discounts from CSA and its corporate sponsors.
- Get information on local chapters in your area to continue supporting your changing needs. Join them and become part of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"
- Utilize our expertise and email or call our office staff with questions. We are here to help you love living gluten-free!
- Look in Lifeline and CSA emails for money saving coupons and discounts for gluten-free products and services!
The dues for membership are kept as low as possible. Beginning In 2012 the dues structure for family membership is as follows:
- $35 - 1 Year Membership
- $60 - 2 Year Membership
- $85 - 3 Year Membership
- $125 - 5 Year Membership
For each of these categories, $5 per year may be deducted to receive Lifeline electronically rather than print versions.
Two new special categories have also been added:
- Senior Citizen (age 65 or older) - $25 per year
- Student (21 or younger) - $15 with an electronic version of Lifeline.