How You Can Help
There are many ways you can support the mission and work of CSA.
Time and Talents
- Contact your local CSA chapter to offer your time and talents in the work done locally.
- Contact the national CSA office to offer your time and talents in areas such as technical writing, grant writing, fund raising, etc.
- Donate now on our website.
- Call toll free, 877-CSA-4-CSA to donate using a credit card.
- Download the Donation Form in PDF format and submit it with a check or credit card information.
- Designate CSA on your payroll-giving plan, like The United Way.
- Utilize employer matching gift programs where available.
- Include CSA in your yearly donation plans
Stocks and Bonds
- Download the brochure, Steps For Giving in PDF format for ideas on donating stocks and bonds.
- Include CSA in your estate planning.
If you do not already have the Acrobat Reader® you can download it from this link. With Acrobat Reader® software, you can view and print Adobe PDF files.
Shop online and support CSA at the same time through Amazon, Mission Fish, Network for good, UASflorist, Wellspent, Buy for Charity, and American Medical ID. Or use GoodSearch for your everyday internet searches and support CSA. All you have to do is click on one of the links below and make your purchase, remember to Designate Celiac Support Association as your charity.
Reminder: CSA does not endorse any of the merchandise and is not responsible for third party offers, services or products, making no representation of warranties regarding them. Terms and conditions apply. Celiac Support Association does not have any liability to readers taking up this offer. However, by using these services, you as a consumer and CSA both benefit from the purchases. This is another way that "Celiacs Helping Celiacs" is accomplished.
Successful Previous Donation Projects
Countdown With Keith Olbermann
- Ebay Auction Proceeds Benefit "Celiacs Helping Celiacs."
- $15,099.99 was the final bid by www.goldenpalace.com on the Michael Jackson Puppet Theater.
- Friday 5/13/05 pertinent transcript from Countdown with Keith Olbermann broadcast
Bicycle Journey for Celiac Awareness
- Summer - To follow the bicycle adventures of Regina, from Maine. Keep up with this CSA member's personal journey to spread CELIAC AWARENESS.
Project Gut Reaction
- CSA proudly funded the production of the Public Radio Broadcast bringing AWARENESS to CELIAC DISEASE as "Celiacs Helping Celiacs" Gut Reaction
CSA's Wish List
The following is a list of items or special projects that would be helpful to the mission and work of CSA but are not currently part of our budgeted plans:
- $ 100 for each test food products for gluten-free status
- $2,000 to sponsor a speaker at a CSA Annual Conference
- $10,000 to produce and mail an informational packet to school principals and administrators
- $1,500 for test kitchen equipment
- $5,000 for children's program Cel-Kids Network. Lesson plans
- $1000 per trip offsets Travel Expenses for Speakers Bureau in Advocacy/Awareness Efforts.
- $12,000 To Fund the Toll-Free Help Line.
- $10.000 For Website Enhancement
- $1000 per trip to Educate and Adocate in Washington DC
Thank you for the work that you do. Contact the CSA office with any questions or ideas you may have that may help CSA accomplish its mission and work.
Together we are: Celiacs Helping Celiacs