The Rewards of a CSA Membership
Join today and you will become a part of the largest member-based non-profit celiac organization in the United States.
- New Member Packet which includes the CSA Restaurant Card, a copy of Lifeline, and CSA: A Success Story, Living a Full Life and Diet Management.
- Each member receives the quarterly newsletter, Lifeline. Member newsletter contains gluten-free recipes, medical articles, contact information for gluten-free food manufacturers, human interest stories, ads, manufacturer coupons and a variety of other items of interest to those in the gluten-free community. Periodic email communications provide the latest news, legislative issues and discounts from CSA and the gluten-free community.
- Local chapters continue supporting your changing needs. Join them and become part of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"
- Utilize our expertise and email or call our office staff with questions. We are here to help you love living gluten-free!
- As a member of CSA you receive a registration discount for the Annual CSA Conference.
- Look in Lifeline and CSA emails for money saving coupons and discounts for gluten-free products and services!
The dues for membership are kept as low as possible, currently $35.00 for New Members and just $25 per year for Senior Citizens. Benefactor membership begins at $250 per year.
- Order ON-LINE
- Download the Membership Order Form in PDF format
- Call toll-free 877-CSA-4-CSA 877-272-4272
- Membership Brochure
Your tax-deductible membership and any additional donations allow CSA to support:
- Awarding research grant money through CSA Peer Review Research Grant Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Annual CSA Conferences
- Supplying displays at health fairs for local chapters
- Cel-Kids Network - Camp Celiac
- Celiac Awareness Month
- National Celiac Awareness Day - September 13th
- Awareness Activities
- Membership, all ages, largest in Western Hemisphere
- Educational Materials
- Informational Pamphlets for Physician, Dietitian and Patients
- CAP - Celiac Awareness Program
- Staff at CSA personally respond to hundreds of questions via email and phone each week as well as maintain the CSA website, which averages 3.1 million hits per month.