The Rewards of a CSA Membership
Join today and you will become a part of the largest member-based non-profit celiac organization in the United States.
- New Member Packet which includes the CSA Restaurant Card, a copy of Lifeline, and CSA: A Success Story, Living a Full Life and Diet Management.
- Each member receives the quarterly newsletter, Lifeline. Member newsletter contains gluten-free recipes, medical articles, contact information for gluten-free food manufacturers, human interest stories, ads, manufacturer coupons and a variety of other items of interest to those in the gluten-free community. Periodic email communications provide the latest news, legislative issues and discounts from CSA and the gluten-free community.
- Local chapters continue supporting your changing needs. Join them and become part of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"
- Utilize our expertise and email or call our office staff with questions. We are here to help you love living gluten-free!
- Look in Lifeline and CSA emails for money saving coupons and discounts for gluten-free products and services!
The dues for membership are kept as low as possible, currently $35.00 for New Members and just $25 per year for Senior Citizens. Benefactor membership begins at $250 per year.