The CeliAction Study is a clinical research study designed to evaluate an investigational drug for celiac disease. The study will explore whether the investigational drug is able to improve the damage in the lining of the intestine caused by ingesting even small traces of gluten. The study will also evaluate whether the investigational drug improves any symptoms of celiac disease.
- Have been diagnosed with celiac disease by a healthcare professional
- Are on a gluten-free diet
- Have experienced at least one moderate to severe symptom of celiac disease in the past month
There are other criteria that you must meet to qualify for participation. The study staff will explain the requirements to you and answer any of your questions.
As a volunteer in a clinical trial, you may:
- Participate in a research process that may lead to new treatment options
- Learn new information about your health
- Receive study-related care from qualified physicians
To learn more about this research study, visit CeliActionStudy.com or call 1-855-3333-ACT, for the poster, click here.
Real People Living with Celiac Disease Video